Floral Design Workshop FAQs
This month, I thought it would be best to share some of my floral design workshop FAQs with you! If you weren't already aware, Wellspring Floral now offers FUN floral design workshops! Continue reading to find out how to reserve your seat, what you'll learn, and more...
Why should I register for this floral workshop?
- If you’re looking to learn something new and play with beautiful flowers for a few hours, then this class is just right for you! I (Morgan) am a former music teacher who actually got started with flowers in a class similar to this one. You never know if you’ll discover your next new hobby or even a new career path by trying something out of the ordinary! I am passionate about sharing the joy that flowers have brought me with others and I would love to meet you and teach you about the living art of floral design!
What will I learn at the workshop?
- A LOT! You will learn about each flower and it’s function in the arrangement, color theory, mechanics and tools, proper flower care, principles and elements of floral design and more.
Where will the workshops be held?
- Usually, I host my workshops at CRAFT in East Austin (4704 E Cesar Chavez Street Austin, TX 78702)
- I am also happy to host private workshops or flower parties for baby showers, wedding showers, birthday parties, corporate team building events, etc. Contact me and I’d be glad to chat with you more about a private flower workshop/party!
When are the workshop dates?
- Currently, I am teaching two workshops per month at CRAFT. You can check the schedule and reserve your ticket here
How long are the workshops?
- Each class is about 90 minutes long.
How much is one workshop ticket:
- Each ticket costs $65.00
Do I need any prior floral design experience in order to attend?
- No! These workshops are actually geared more towards beginners so don’t worry if you have no prior floral experience.
Do I need to bring anything to the workshop?
- All I require students to “bring” are closed-toe shoes. You don’t want to accidentally drop a pair of sharp floral clippers onto your foot and injure yourself or someone else! All other tools and supplies will be taken care of.
How do I sign up for a workshop?
- You can reserve your seat (or multiple seats!) here
I hope this was helpful in answering your workshop questions. I can't wait to meet you at one of our upcoming workshops!
Sending flower joy,
Morgan Elliott | Wellspring Floral